POST OF DIRECTOR, INFOFISH
Closing date is 5th March 2017 for receipt of applications
Terms of Reference
The Director will be the Chief Executive of the Intergovernmental Organization INFOFISH, based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He/she will be responsible for the management of the Organization’s programmes, administration, human resource and finances. He/she will work under the guidance of the INFOFISH Governing Council.
The Director shall:
• Be a national of a Member Country of INFOFISH
• Be above 40 and below 57 years of age as on closing date.
• Possess a minimum of a Master’s Degree either in Economics, Business Administration, Fisheries and Aquaculture or a related field.
• Have proven experience of managerial responsibility and leadership at national/international level over a minimum period of eight (8) years in the field of fisheries, preferably with wide experience in international relations/trade and resource mobilization.
• Have complete integrity, impartiality and ability to liaise effectively with officials of national governments, international organizations and members of fishery industry worldwide at senior levels
• Have excellent fluency in spoken and written English
Duration of Appointment will be for three years from the date of appointment. He / she shall be eligible for reappointment for another term, subject to approval of the Governing Council of INFOFISH.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with internationally recruited positions in similar organisations.
(Link to salary and benefits)
Application containing full curriculum vitae and the names of three professional referees and endorsed
by the respective governments should be addressed to :
Secretariat INFOFISH, PO. BOX 10899, 50728, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Candidates for the position of Director can also be nominated or proposed for secondment by Governments of Member Countries. In such cases, the curriculum vitae of the candidates proposed should be communicated to:
INFOFISH Governing Council/Chairman
THE MARINE PRODUCTS EXPORT DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
(Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India)
MPEDA House, Panampilly Avenue, Panampilly Nagar PO,
P.B.No:4272, KOCHI-682 036, KERALA,INDIA